Hi Guys

I am Divyansh, a final year student pursuing Maths and Computer Science
from BITS Pilani, India. Currently I'm interning with Myntra (sister
company of Flipkart) in Bangalore, and have previously interned with
Siemens Research. My primary field of interests lie somewhere on the border
of machine learning and data science.

I am interested in the prediction of Infobox template class mappings
project. I have prior experience with machine learning and have been taking
up Scala recently. I didn't have knowledge of DBpedia before I came across
it two days back. Since then I've got some hang of it by going through the
paper by Lehman et al. Hopefully I'll be learning more in the days to come.
I have posted a comment on the project page and will now try my hands at
the warm-up tasks posted by Nilesh.

Looking forward to making valuable contributions.
Cheers.

--
Divyansh Khanna

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani -  K.K.Birla Goa Campus,
+91-9503365773