Hi Akmal,

welcome to the DBpedia GSoC list. It seems you have already found your project
idea.

Let us know if you have any questions and go through wiki.dbpedia.org/gsoc2018
(if you didn't already).

All the best
Magnus

> Am 11.03.2018 um 19:53 schrieb Akmal Khikmatullaev
> <akmal.khikmatull...@gmail.com>:
>
> ​​
> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Akmal Khikmatullaev and I am a master student of Bonn
> University(Germany) on Computer Science faculty.
> During my study I have studied Machine Learning, Data Mining, Bid Data and
> Knowledge Graph Analysis.
> One of the Lab project was related to the Dbpedia and moreover, I have used
> Scala language for several Machine learning models
> like multilingual logistic regression, isotonic regression and decision
> tree.(https://github.com/khikmatullaev/MA-INF-4223-DBDA-Lab/tree/master/WiSe2017_18/projects/project3).
>
> Furthermore, the last year I am working in Fraunhofer IAIS in Question
> Answering System "Quandary". The result of the work of the team in which I
> was a member was the publication
> Why Reinvent the Wheel-Let's Build Question Answering Systems Together
>
> I look forward to working on "Extracting Table of Contents(TOCs) for
> Articles", because it is the great opportunity
> to participate to the big project and develop it. For me it is a great
> opportunity improve programming skills to good use through GSoC.
>
> Respectfully,
> Akmal Khikmatullaev

Magnus Knuth

Universität Leipzig
Institut für Informatik
Abt. Betriebliche Informationssysteme, AKSW/KILT
Augustusplatz 10
04109 Leipzig DE

mail: kn...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de
tel: +49 177 3277537