-----Original Message-----
From: Repositories discussion list
[mailto:jisc-repositor...@jiscmail.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Hole, Brian
Sent: 30 April 2010 15:27
To: jisc-repositor...@jiscmail.ac.uk
Subject: LIFE3 Storage Survey Request

Dear Colleagues,

As part of the LIFE3 project (http://www.life.ac.uk/), we are collecting
data on digital preservation storage costs. LIFE3 is developing a
predictive costing tool that will significantly improve the ability of
organisations to plan and manage the preservation of digital content.
The data collected in this survey will help us to improve the accuracy
and flexibility of the storage section of the model.

We would greatly appreciate it if you or your operational managers could
fill out and return the survey, which can be downloaded from the
following location:

http://www.life.ac.uk/3/docs/life3_storage_survey_v04.xls

If possible we would like to have the responses back by May 21st, and as
mentioned on the form, incomplete responses are better than none at all
as all data received will be of use.

All responses to this survey will be kept confidential and any data used
in the LIFE Model will be anonymised.

Many thanks,

Brian Hole
LIFE3 Project Manager