I'm forwarding an announcement below from the W3C Provenance Working Group,
which may be of interest to this list.

--James

The W3C provenance workgroup is getting ready to finalize a draft of the
provenance ontology [1]. However, to ensure that we have addressed all your
concerns regarding provenance of data and documents, we would very much
appreciate your collaboration in filling out this questionnaire [2] (second
iteration of the questionnaire sent earlier this year).

We have analysed the responses and feedback from the first questionnaire and
this second iteration includes many of the questions present the first
questionnaire with a few additions to help us understand how provenance is
currently used and what is the granularity of provenance that is generally
required.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology
[2] http://goo.gl/hEeEb
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.