Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 11:43:49 +0100
From: Jonathan Rans <jr...@staffmail.ed.ac.uk>
To: dcc-associates@lists.ed.ac.uk
Subject: [dcc-associates] Large, European dataset request.

Hello,

I am trying to locate some large, European datasets for use in a EU project that aims to improve database analysis.

The project holders already have access to medical and bioscience datasets and would like to supplement these with resources taken from other areas to ensure the techniques are relevant to a broad audience.

The datasets should be at least 1TB in size, preferably 10TB+ and free or inexpensive to access.

I'd be grateful for any help that could be offered,

Thank-you,

Jonathan Rans

Institutional Support Officer
Digital Curation Centre
Appleton Tower
Edinburgh
EH8 9LE
0131 650 2687

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.