Although this is a relatively minor bug, I believe it would be better to stick
by the DCCP rule
that `each outgoing packet has its sequence number incremented' and will send a
patch.

Ian, I will remove this ToDo from the list, ok?

Thanks to Vladimir for pointing this out; but it would in future be much more
helpful to
have some real traces to work on - otherwise it really is hard to figure out
the causes.

Gerrit

Thanks Gerrit for doing the legwork on this one. As you say the bug is
more minor than first identified. I'm happy for you to update the ToDo
list with this info or remove once you've sent your patch.

You're doing well to work through these. Just wish I had more time to help!

Ian
--
Ian McDonald
Web: http://wand.net.nz/~iam4