Andre,

honestly, I have been unable to reproduce the bug, but there is a point
in what you said regarding the CCID-split patch. In fact, you identified
a real bug.

I have looked at your application:
 * the server listens, accepts and
 * then writes to the client

This is bi-directional mode. In TCP no problem. In DCCP that patch
has disabled bidirectional mode since at that time there were
strange interactions.

In short: the only mode that is currently supported is
 * server listens, accepts
 * and only reads
 o client connects and
 o only writes

That works with the test applications (ttcp and iperf) since this is
exactly the way they operate. But it constrains socket programming.

I will ask Arnaldo to revert all these stupid changes that I caused.
This will allow full bidirectional connections in the first place. I
have looked at the CCID3 code, it seems to be ok with that.

Can you confirm that, when the `culprit' patch is reverted (as per
the first email), the bug disappears?

That would double the reasons.

In any way, thanks a lot for identifying this obvious restriction,
this has been a great help.

I think it is great that real applications appear and I would like to
use this paraslash application. If there are any other problems, please
do email to this list.

Thanks again
Gerrit
-