I submitted the info below a while back.  It needs to go online:

The Dead played early and late shows on 5/12/67 at the Marigold Ballroom in
Fresno, CA.

These are additional shows not currently listed for which Iver already has a
poster.  I have found a newspaper article to verify them (Fresno Bee, 5/11/67,
pg 18-A):

http://users.erols.com/scarletfire/CA%20Fresno%20Bee%201967-05-11%20NEW%20SHOW%20Merigold.jpg

I have made two preliminary entries for these shows below.  Teddy - what do you
think??

Band Grateful Dead

Venue Marigold Ballroom

Location Fresno, CA

Date 05/12/67a - Friday posters  tickets, passes & laminates

(posters links to "http://www.deadlists.com/posters/1960s/19670512.html";)

Comments Early show at 9:45 PM. Other bands were Jefferson Airplane and local
Fresno group The Road Runners. Jefferson Airplane is not listed on the
handbill, but were playing according to a newspaper article published the day
before the shows (Fresno Bee, 5/11/67, pg 18-A).

Download

Recordings

Contributors David Sorochty , Iver Mcleod

Caretaker David Sorochty email update

Band Grateful Dead

Venue Marigold Ballroom

Location Fresno, CA

Date 05/12/67b - Friday posters  tickets, passes & laminates

(posters links to "http://www.deadlists.com/posters/1960s/19670512.html";)

Comments Late show at 11:15 PM. Other bands were Jefferson Airplane and local