In September Github has rolled out a few new features, one of the is
>From the interface it appears to be more handy than simply tagging
One can prioretize issues/PRs and shift things around. Essentially it's a
way to organize Issues and PRs for a better visualization and

Here is a video:

I think this could be used for: (i) upcoming release (ii) starter projects
(iii) big milestones like full complex-valued support.

p.s. one can also gather all comments on a PR into a single review and do
one of the following: ask for changes / approve / just comment. I like this
feature as well.

"deal.II developers" group.
For more options, visit