On Thu, Oct 13, 2016, at 15:59 CDT, Denis Davydov <davyd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> p.s. one can also gather all comments on a PR into a single review and do
> one of the following: ask for changes / approve / just comment. I like this
> feature as well.

Yes, especially the "approve" and "ask for changes" features are very
nice additions.

We had a few cases of misunderstandings in the past where it simply
wasn't clear whether someone simply commented, or asked for a
change. So, now we can - and should - make that obvious and clear. :-)

Further, the grouping feature shouldn't be underestimated!

Best,
Matthias

Ps.: Denis, I am disappointed. You forgot to mention the most important
feature. You can add emoticons to comments of others :-P