On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 8:30:16 PM UTC+2, David Wells wrote:
> I think that it might be useful to migrate some of the issues over to the
> 'projects' (i.e., kanban) board. Would people be interested in making this
> change to our workflow?

I think it is a good idea to use in full the GUI.

I am not an expert in workflows but I think we could benefit from a finer
> distinction between 'ongoing projects' and 'open issues'.

agreed. It's fine to use "mets" issues to group other issues, but they are
not really issues per-se.

p.s. I tried creating a Project for complex algebra, but either I don't
have rights to assign issues/PRs to the project, or something is wrong on

"deal.II developers" group.
to dealii-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.