On Fri, Nov 11, 2016, at 23:48 CST, Denis Davydov <davyd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One could probably break the PVS report into a big TODO list and then check
> items once someone
> addresses a part of the big issue.
>
> Another option is to break them into comments and then one can link to a
> comment
> inside PVS issue, but this would quickly render issue page unusable.
>
> From my point of view -- both are worse than scripting separate sub-issues.

Agreed, they are issues after all. We could group a bunch of similar
reports in one issue, though.

Further, we simply have to accept the fact that with 200 open issues you
cannot keep track of them in a single list. But, I find the list per tag
view for issues and prs quite enlightening.

So, I simply suggest that we

 - create a separate tag for issues found by static analyzer

 - also tag the other 50 open bugs that have no tag at all.

Further, let's think about a bug day to resolve some long outstanding
issues and get that freaking list a bit smaller again.

Best,
Matthias