Please keep in mind that a zenodo DOI creates a reference to a
specific version of the source code.

> Timo, is it possible to edit any of the entries after a request for a DOI has
> been submitted?

You can edit most of the meta data including authors. I just updated
the title for example.

> A way around it would be to retire each step number that becomes obsolete and
> is removed from the documentation.

I would like to avoid producing a large number of unused tutorial numbers.

--
Timo Heister
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/