Below is from my fault, step-31 code is based on serial version in Epetra,
so that "Serial" version of trilinos lib. must be installed. not with mpi


On Mon, September 1, 2008 2:53 pm, Christophe Trophime wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 01:40 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Dear All
>>
>> When I try to run step-31 in deal.II 6.2 pre-version, I have a error
>> message as below :
>>
>> step-31.cc:65: error: ‘Epetra_SerialComm’ does not name a type
>> step-31.cc: In member function ‘void
>> BoussinesqFlowProblem<dim>::setup_dofs()’:
>> step-31.cc:1059: error: ‘comm_serial’ was not declared in this scope
>> step-31.cc:1087: error: ‘comm_serial’ was not declared in this scope
>>
>>
>> When is this error message from? I think that I have a got a success to
>> install deal.II 6.2 pre-version with trilinos library.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Sungho yoon
>> Leeds



_______________________________________________

Reply via email to