Actually there is Make file located under related directory just type "make"




On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Sac-Epee Jean-Marc <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I 'm an (almost) Deal II absolute beginner.
>
> I just installed the last version of Deal II (for Linux), and I downloaded
> step-1.cc
> How should I compile it ?
>
> Obviously, something like
>
> g++ step-1.cc -o step-1
>
> is definitely not OK.
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> JM
>
> --
> Jean-Marc Sac-Epée, Ingénieur de Recherches en Calcul Scientifique,
> Laboratoire de Mathématiques, UMR 7122, Université de Metz,
> Tél 03 87 54 72 69  Fax 03 87 31 52 73
> http://www.math.univ-metz.fr/~jmse <http://www.math.univ-metz.fr/%7Ejmse>  
> mail:
> [email protected]
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Dealii mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://poisson.dealii.org/mailman/listinfo/dealii
>
_______________________________________________
Dealii mailing list
[email protected]
http://poisson.dealii.org/mailman/listinfo/dealii

Reply via email to