On 07/30/2016 05:08 AM, Pete Griffin wrote:
I used the methodology of step-18 for step-17 which showed memory usage
improvements. I have attached a new version of step-17 that allow selecting
between the NEW and OLD. I also attached the results from both and another
plot. I don't know whether this version will work with more than one processor
I run only on 1. It might be helpful if someone would try to run it and report
success or failure.

Pete -- the two versions are quite different. Have you found out what *exactly* it is that makes the difference in memory consumption? I would like to add a comment to this effect to the program.