On 09/05/2016 12:59 PM, Marek Čapek wrote:

I have developed flow simulation, initially in 2D, then in 3D.
My code runs perfectly with 3D-cube from GridGenerator, however
when I use "perfusion chamber" geometry the solver crashes.
I am not a proficient user of GMSH, I defined two  concentric
cylinders in separete .geo files, see attachment.
I merged them and then I have meshed, see the attachment
for ouput (msh file). I strive for structured mesh.
It can be seen from msh file, that in the intersection of the cylinders
the mesh is somehow "doubled". I.e. there are cells resulting from
meshing of the first cylinder and the second. I believe it is the problem,
which causes program crashes.

Can you describe how exactly it "crashes"? There are so many possibilities...