Hello Wolfgang,

Ok, good. The commit is fine. I'll see if I can pinpoint the exact cause of
segmentation faults.
One more question, in fact a small inconsistency that is of my interest:
the function VectorTools::interpolate_boundary_values is not templated for
the generic Number type but for double only (argument
std::map<types::global_dof_index,double>& boundary_values). Is there a
reason for that?

Dragan