Dear all,

Is there any function in deal.II that can compute all the partial
derivatives of the solution polynomial? For example,

I want to compute the following term:
[image: View the MathML source]

where \tilda{p(x,y)} is the DG solution in one cell in terms of basis
functions.

In order to get \beta, I will have to know the values of the partial
derivatives

of \tilda{p(x,y)} at quadrature points.

Do I have to use functions like
third_derivative_type
<https://www.dealii.org/8.4.0/doxygen/deal.II/classFEValuesViews_1_1Scalar.html#a2cb8fe5a7fda3abd7a971493a3eb3293>
 FEValuesViews::Scalar
<https://www.dealii.org/8.4.0/doxygen/deal.II/classFEValuesViews_1_1Scalar.html><

dim, spacedim >::third_derivative ( const unsigned int  shape_function,
const unsigned int  q_point
)
I was wondering if there is an easy way to do that in deal.II.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Jiaqi