The action you are requesting is multiplying each row (column?) of A with
the corresponding element of V. While we do not have this implemented, it is

a) useful,
b) well within the framework of sparse matrix operations, since it does not
enlarge the stencil

If you want to implement a function

template <class VECTOR>
SparseMatrix<number>::scale_rows(const VECTOR& v)

I would be willing to review it and help in case of problems.

Best,
Guido

--
Prof. Dr. Guido Kanschat
Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches Rechnen