Dear Lisa,

There are numerous tutorials that cover the application of pressure BCs for
various media. Your question is far too general
<!topic/dealii/GRZMUTLIm2I> to be answered
- Are you implementing this for a fluid or solid material?
- If a solid, then are you applying the pressure in the referential (i.e.
constant load per unit reference area) or spatial configuration (i.e.
constant load per unit current area)?
- What formulation/FE discretisation are you using? i.e. is the pressure an
independent variable or not, and is it a continuous or discontinuous field?

If you provide more details then perhaps it is possible to provide further

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 12:58:53 PM UTC+2, Lisa Collins wrote:
> Hello,
> How can I implement *Constant pressure boundary condition* on a curved
> face such as pressurized cylinder.
> In which step this kind of BC is implemented.
> Thanks.
> Lisa

The deal.II project is located at
For more options, visit