> Yes You are right. I mean curved domain. My question is should i use codim
> instead of mapping because of the fact that there is only two tutorials in
> dealii which solved a differential equation on c curved domain according to

No, codim problems solve systems on surfaces embedded in a higher
dimensional space. This has nothing to do with solving on a domain
that is not a rectangle. There are other examples that use a different
domain, see step-32 for example.

> the fact that my derived weak expressions are in cylindrical coordinate
> systems?

Are you sure you want to describe your problem in cylindrical
coordinates? While possible, this probably only makes sense if you
have additional symmetries in your system that you want to exploit,
but you will have many other issues with that (quadrature etc.).

If you just want to solve on a disk or sphere, you just need to change
the geometry and potentially use a higher order mapping for accuracy.

--
Timo Heister
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/