I'd like to use sacado package for automatic differentiation.

However, I have installed deal.ii on my computer with trilinos
configuration set off.

I looked back deal.ii installation manual and got to know that I have to
install trilnos package first.

However, when I try to install trilnos following instruction,

    cd trilinos-12.4.2
    mkdir build
    cd build

    cmake                                            \
    -DTrilinos_ENABLE_Amesos=ON                      \
    -DTrilinos_ENABLE_Epetra=ON                      \
    -DTrilinos_ENABLE_Ifpack=ON                      \
    -DTrilinos_ENABLE_AztecOO=ON                     \
    -DTrilinos_ENABLE_Sacado=ON                      \
    -DTrilinos_ENABLE_Teuchos=ON                     \
    -DTrilinos_ENABLE_MueLu=ON                       \
    -DTrilinos_ENABLE_ML=ON                          \
    -DTrilinos_VERBOSE_CONFIGURE=OFF                 \
    -DTPL_ENABLE_MPI=ON                              \
    -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON                           \
    -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=OFF                     \
    -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RELEASE                       \
    -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=$HOME/share/trilinos \
    ../

    make install

I got error message as follows...

"

The Fortran compiler identification is unknown

CMake Error at
cmake/tribits/core/package_arch/TribitsGlobalMacros.cmake:1638
(ENABLE_LANGUAGE):

  No CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER could be found.

  Tell CMake where to find the compiler by setting either the environment

  variable "FC" or the CMake cache entry CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER to the full

  path to the compiler, or to the compiler name if it is in the PATH.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  cmake/tribits/core/package_arch/TribitsProjectImpl.cmake:188
(TRIBITS_SETUP_ENV)

  cmake/tribits/core/package_arch/TribitsProject.cmake:93
(TRIBITS_PROJECT_IMPL)

  CMakeLists.txt:89 (TRIBITS_PROJECT)

"

What's the problem?

and I would very thank if someone tell me how to change deal.ii
configuration to set on Trilinos after that....

Thank you!