Dear Wolfgang,

I wrote the sequential code first and It converged to the exact solution
using SolverCG and SSOR preconditioner.
However, the parallel code diverges at the first call to SolverCG but using
GMRES or Bicgstab it works though up to 150000 DoFs not more.

First and the most important question to me is what parallelization does to
my system_matrix that it is not solved by SolverCG anymore. I guess the
source of the problem is there.
Second, why it is solved by GMRES and Bicgstab for few DoFs (up to 150000)
and not more( for example, 1 million).

It seems that my system_matrix is not s.p.d any more although in sequential
code it was.

Thanks for your time,
Hamed