The problem has 70K DOFs. The simulation was performed in a Dell laptop
which has a Intel core i5 430m processor.
According to the Intel site, this processor has the following
specifications;

# of Cores 2
# of Threads 4
Processor Base Frequency 2.26 GHz
Max Turbo Frequency 2.53 GHz
Cache 3 MB SmartCache
Bus Speed 2.5 GT/s DMI

It seems that this processor actually has 2 cores.

Thank you
Pasha