On 03/20/2017 10:58 AM, Jaekwang Kim wrote:

I tried to assert assemble function as you suggested, but I didn't
receive any error message.

What make me more confuse me is the code is working with global refinement.

Then are you building the sparsity pattern taking into account hanging node constraints? Take a look how that is done in step-6, for example.