Dear Martin,

Thanks for your rapid response.
1.
The MappingQ is set to be the same as the order of velocity, as is shown in
the following code snippet:

> *template <int dim>*
> *NS<dim>::NS (ParameterHandler &prm)*
> *:*
> *   parameters (&prm),*
> *   degree (prm.get_integer("pressure degree")),*
> *   fe( FE_Q<dim>(QGaussLobatto<1>(degree+2)), dim,*
> *       FE_Q<dim>(QGaussLobatto<1>(degree+1)),   1),*
> *   fe_scalar (FE_Q<dim>(QGaussLobatto<1>(degree+2))),*
> *   dof_handler (triangulation),*
> *   dof_handler_scalar (triangulation),*
> *   mapping (degree+2),*
> *   computing_timer (std::cout,*
> *           TimerOutput::summary,**           TimerOutput::wall_times)*

I am not quite sure whether the computation of the lift/drag in my code is
right, and my implementation  is almost the same as the one in this post:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/dealii/rS6soTb69ig/C4QchAyEGwAJ
The only change is the first line :

*QGauss<dim-1> face_quadrature_formula(degree+2);*

2. I am using deal.II 8.4.0 now, and I think i am not using manifold
description in my code

3. The mesh is shown as follows:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Vs0s6So28js/WYrCbyok9mI/AAAAAAAABSc/rfs-1D1TA8c71IQZpOEyOoU3C1idNr1DQCLcBGAs/s1600/Image.png>

Best,

Howe

在 2017年8月9日星期三 UTC+8下午3:25:20,Martin Kronbichler写道: