Dear All,

I am solving a system of Maxwell's equations for geophysical application.
For my application I need to compute two solutions for two different
polarizations of the source field.
In other words, I am solving the system twice with different
right-hand-sides. And for each polarization, I get BlockVector solution(2)
containing real and imaginary part of electric field.

For now, to refine the mesh, I use KellyErrorEstimator, and in general it
produces different error_estimates for the two solutions.
So I can have two different meshes after mesh refinement step. However
since the system matrix is the same I would like to have a single mesh for
both polarizations. So my question is what is the best way to do this?

Do I need to combine two solutions in one BlockVector both_solutions(4) or
I somehow can combine error estimates?

Thank you very much in advance,
Anna