Dear All,

I am not fluent with C++ and MPI and would very much appreciate your help.

I am now following steps 40 and 55 to write parallel implementation of the
solution of the system of Maxwell's equations and am having many questions,
but let us start with the following:

After solving the system I have a solution vector distributed between
different processors
I am using

parallel::distributed::Triangulation<dim> triangulation;
LA::MPI::BlockVector locally_relevant_solution;
and during solve I have
LA::MPI::BlockVector distributed_solution(owned_partitioning,
mpi_communicator);
constraints.set_zero(distributed_solution);
constraints.distribute(distributed_solution);
locally_relevant_solution = distributed_solution;

Now I would like to create a file containing the solution vector and some
function of the solution vector at the set of receiver locations.
If I had a solution vector on one processor I could easily create such file
(using VectorTools::point_value/point_gradient), but when solution is
distributed, I am not quite sure what the best way is.

Anna