> They're always going to be there because we keep constrained nodes in the
> linear system.

If we modify the way ConstraintMatrix operates, we could work around
this though:
1. Without rescaling those equations (as we do inside ConstraintMatrix
right now) the spurious EV would all be equal to 1 and so ignoring
them is easier.
2. One could also zero out the constrained rows after the fact.
3. Did we rip out the support for removing the constrained entries
from the matrix completely?

--
Timo Heister
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/