Thanks for your quick reply.

I used static because it was used like that in one of the steps, as there
is no need for it, in the following it is removed.

I must admit that I am a bit lost here. However, I tried your suggestion
and used:    FunctionMap<dim,PetscScalar>::type,  what gave the errors that
I attach in errors.txt.
By looking at those errors, I also tried:

  std::map<types::global_dof_index, const dealii::Function<dim,
std::complex<double> > >  bval;

but it seems that is not the root of the problem (I also attach these
errors at the end of the same file).

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.