Dear Wolfgang

Another issue related to this question is that, ApproximateMassSchur has a
vmult member function defined, so it can be used in CG solver to get the
product of its inverse with some vector, just like step-20 does.
However unlike the dealii SolverCG class, PETScWrappers::SolverCG only
takes MatrixBase type. In this case, is deriving my ApproximateMassSchur
from PETScWrappers::MatrixBase with an overridden vmult function a correct
solution?
Or I simply should compute and store B*diag(M)^{-1}*B^T as a
PETScWrappers::MPI::SparseMatrix?

Thanks
Jie