Sent on behalf of Robert Kloefkorn:

Dear friends and colleagues,

It is a great pleasure to announce the PDE Software Frameworks (PDESoft)
2018 Conference, which will be held at the hotel Zander K
(https://www.zanderk.no/en/), Bergen, Norway, May 28 - 30, 2018.

The scientific committee of the conference consists of the following people:

- Donna Calhoun (Boise State University)
- Guido Kanschat (Heidelberg University)
- Eirik Keilegavlen (University of Bergen)
- Robert Klöfkorn (International Research Institute of Stavanger)
- Lois Curfman McInnes (Argonne National Laboratory)
- Lawrence Mitchell (Imperial College London)
- Christophe Prud'homme (University of Strasbourg)
- Garth Wells (University of Cambridge)
- Barbara Wohlmuth (Technical University of Munich)

We welcome abstracts on topics related to software for
- meshing and adaptive mesh refinement,
- solvers for large systems of equations,
- numerical PDE solvers,
- data visualization systems,
- user interfaces to scientific software, and
- reproducible science.

The accepted abstracts will be scheduled for either oral or poster
presentations. This workshop does not publish full papers, so submission
of a full paper is not required. The deadline for abstract submission is
Feb. 1, 2018.

For more information, please see the PDESoft18 web
page:http://www.iris.no/pdesoft18/.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Bergen.

With best regards,

Robert Klöfkorn, on behalf of the organizing committee

--
Dr. Robert Kloefkorn

Senior Research Scientist | http://www.iris.no
International Research Institute of Stavanger (Bergen office)
Thormoehlensgt. 55 | 5006 Bergen
Phone: +47 482 93 024