p.s. I can confirm that using reinit() which takes vectors of DoFHandlers
and Constraints solved the problem.

@Martin: nevermind about documentation, there is also a paragraph above
which discuss similar things.
Maybe eventually we need to have another matrix-free tutorial to
demonstrate all those options.

Regards,
Denis.

On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 5:13:58 PM UTC+1, Denis Davydov wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Thanks for confirming that it's indeed possible.
>
> On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 4:34:07 PM UTC+1, Martin Kronbichler wrote:
>>
>> Dear Denis,
>>
>> p.s. the mapping is the same for both cases.
>>
>> On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 4:16:48 PM UTC+1, Denis Davydov wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I am playing around with something in the following setup:
>>> 1. I have a single p::d::Tria
>>> 2. two different DoFHandler's using scalar FE_Q<dim> of different degrees
>>> 3. The same quadrature rule (QGauss) used for both cases