Hello everybody,

I have just started using Deal II (target is to interface it with PETSc)
and I've successfully installed it..also make test went good.

Here is my configuration:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/dealii-8.5.1/build ~ -DEAL_II_WITH_MPI=ON -
DPETSC_DIR=~~/petsc -DPETSC_ARCH=arch-linux2-c-opt

Now I have a very simple question..how can I compile my first program?
I've tried searching into this database but I have not found an appropriate
answer.

I've reached, after several trials, a single line compilation like below
(I''ve added second include because of a compiling error in "include
<boost/serialization/unique_ptr.hpp>"

g++ myProg.cc -o myProg.out -I~/build/include -I~~/boost1.60.0-0/include/ -
std=c++11

but I still get an error..
file not present
 #  include <tbb/task.h>

Probably I'm completly missing the approach..
Can anybody give me some suggestion?

thanks a lot
Simone