Hi Narenda and David,

Just to add on top of what David Wells said, Luca Heltai and I once had
the idea of showing this manifold in a new tutorial program (where we
combine it with MappingFEField to show the performance impact). Now
step-60 does contain some MappingFEField, but on a different topic, so I
think we should simply create such a program soon. I will open an issue
for that.

Best,
Martin