Dear Chucui,

I think that what Daniel was asking for was the absolute minimum size test case
that reproduces the error in building the sparsity pattern. I interpreted (and
he’s welcome to correct me) that wants to help you find out why you hit this
error:

An error occurred in line <1764> of file
</.../boost/deal.ii-8.5.1/deal.II/include/deal.II/lac/sparse_matrix.h> in
function
    void
dealii::SparseMatrix<number>::add(dealii::SparseMatrix<number>::size_type,
dealii::SparseMatrix<number>::size_type, number) [with number = double;
dealii::SparseMatrix<number>::size_type = unsigned int]
The violated condition was:
    (index != SparsityPattern::invalid_entry) || (value == number())
Additional information:
    You are trying to access the matrix entry with index <0,1>, but this entry
does not exist in the sparsity pattern of this matrix.

So you can remove a lot of the code that would only be used after the sparsity
pattern was successfully built. That would be a great help and would accelerate
the process of getting an answer to your question.

Best,
Jean-Paul