On 09/21/2018 05:22 AM, Michał Wichrowski wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have errors when compiling my code with the devellpment version of
> deal.II .  The same problems occurs also with 9.0.0, the code works well
> with 9.0.0-pre. I  have no idea how to resolve these problems.
>
> Michał
>
> /home/mwichro/lib/deal.II/include/deal.II/multigrid/multigrid.h:137:7:
> error: use of deleted function ‘dealii::mg::Signals::Signals(const
> dealii::mg::Signals&)’

Michal,
the error is in your code, but since I don't have it, I can't tell
where. I suspect that you are trying to copy an object of type
Multigrid, in StokeMatrixFree/StokesMatrixFree.cc:34 of your project.
This copy may happen implicitly if you call a function that takes a
Multigrid object by value, rather than by reference. (Or does so for an
object that has a Multigrid object as a member variable.)