Thanks for answer, also I founded another clue here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/dealii/adol-c%7Csort:date/dealii/51_AFpNF5rM/JLZgRu8sAQAJ>

there is link on development 2.6.4 version, and as I realized DEAL.II boost
conflicts with adol-c boost so the last one I should be set up wit flag
--without-boost

With regards,
Oleg Kmechak