Dear Dr. Bangerth,

Thank you for the explanation. I am trying to study fluid-structure
interaction and use Dealii as  the solid solver for the problem. However, I
only have a traction vector at individual points. This is because the
traction vector is obtained from a discrete fluid solver (Lattice Boltzmann
solver). The traction vector is discontinuous and I do not have a function
to describe it.

Thanks,
Qin

在 2018年10月9日星期二 UTC+8上午3:46:36,Wolfgang Bangerth写道: