  MyClass() {};
  void myFunction();
  TableHandler myTableHandler;
}

void MyClass::myFunction(){
  const int x = 1;
  myTableHandler.add_value("myCol", x);
}

I get the error message "no matching function for call to
'dealii::TableHandler::add_value(const char [3], const int&) const.' And it
says

'candidate is void dealii::TableHandler::add_value(const string&, T) [with
T = int; std::string = std::basic_string<char>] <near match>'

I can't think of what could cause this...I even deleted all my includes and
copied and pasted the includes from Step-7.cc into my file and I still get
the message.