Dear Prof. Arndt,

Thanks for your quick answer! In my deal.ii (version 8.5.1), the code also
fails in the 9th time step. Shall I need to reinstall my deal.ii into the
newest version?

 For the shortest test code, please give me some time. Because I have
deleted about 2000 lines. If I delete some other lines, the error
information will change.

Thank you!

Best,
Chucui

在 2019年1月16日星期三 UTC+8下午6:28:27,Daniel Arndt写道: