Hi everyone,
I am trying to implement an adaptive mesh refinement scheme for the Step-35
examle program.
I implemented the mesh-refinement acording to the Step-26 tutorial.

So I proceeded in the refine_mesh function as follows:
1. Create a Solution_Transfer object for each Vector;
2. prepare refinement_and_coarsing; (here I also made a hangiing node
constraint)
3. execute_ref_and_coars;
4. create_triangulation_and_dofs;
5. Interpolate_solution for each Solution_transfer vector;
6. finally distribute_constraints;

But the problem is, that after one mesh-refinement step the time-step
solving of the Navierstokesprojection (in Step-35 it is in diffusion_step())
diverges. And I don't see why. Does anyone have an idea?

First I thought that I used the Boundary conditions in a wrong way during
te refinement step,
 but the problem also comes up when I apply zero Boundary values on the
whole domain for
the velocity u.

Tanks for your help.

Best regards