Dear Nitin,

Your question is exceptionally broad, so its not possible to give you any
meaningful answer or feedback on it. Perhaps you should take a looks at our
guidelines for asking questions on the forum which are located here

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/dealii/GRZMUTLIm2I
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/dealii/GRZMUTLIm2I>

and then you could ask some specific question about implementing your problem
or deal.II itself.

Best,
Jean-Paul