Dear Bruno,

Indeed, it appears that one isn't able to change the settings passed to the AMG
preconditioner other than those set by the AdditionalData object. Your only
current alternative is to create the Teuchos::ParameterList yourself, which you
can send in to the call to initialize() instead of the AdditionalData object.

This is, in general, not an optimal solution, as choosing the correct settings
for the preconditioner is not trivial. So I’ve opened this PR to (hopefully)
give the solution that you were hoping for.
https://github.com/dealii/dealii/pull/7793
<https://github.com/dealii/dealii/pull/7793>

Best,
Jean-Paul