Hey everyone,

I am trying to apply boundary conditions on a Sparsematrix with two
Dof_handlers in a parallel::distributed::trinagulation setting for the
Step-35 tutorial.
( Same context as in this thread
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/dealii/9ibgrQ0mFBs).

At initializing the gradient_operator, I have an object with two
Dof_Handlers, which I use for a sparsity pattern.

DoFTools::make_sparsity_pattern
(dof_handler_velocity,dof_handler_pressure,dsp);

But when I apply boundary values to a PETSCWrapper::SparseMatrix using this
sparsity pattern I get the following error
at the function MatrixTools::apply_boundary_values"

                      The violated condition was: !has_ghost_elements()

I tried another way to apply the boundary conditions with the use of a
COnstraintMatrix as in the Step-40 tutorial. But in that case the
make_sparsity_pattern function doesn't work, when I use the commandd:

DoFTools::make_sparsity_pattern
(dof_handler_velocity,dof_handler_pressure,dsp,constraints_velocity,false);

(There I get the error "candidate expects 3 arguments, 5 provided).

Does somebody have an idea how I can apply the boundary values efficiently
in that case?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Gabriel