Thank you professor for your concern. No I am currently not using the debug
mode rather running it normally using the build targets technique you
mentioned in tutorials for eclipse. Although it is not producing the error
but which ever matrix I give to this function to write boundary rhs terms,
it does not modify it or give the output in that vector. e.g. If i give
"tmp" as zeros or non zeros entry vector as argument it still remains the
same before and after running the function.