On Sun, May  5, 2019, at 22:47 CDT, Bruno Blais <blais.br...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to implement periodic boundary conditions in my CFD solver.
> When looking at the documentation for the make_periodicity_constraints I
> see that the contraints have to be of type ConstraintsMatrix instead of
> type AffineConstraints<double> (or another type)

> Is this a current issue or it is better to stick with ConstraintsMatrix for
> the time being?

You have probably looked at different release versions for both
classes. We have renamed ConstraintMatrix to AffineConstraints (and made
ConstraintMatrix a type alias for AffineConstraints<double>).

The function make_periodicity_constraints will thus of course work with
AffineConstraints<double>.

Best,
Matthias