Hey everyone,

I got a problem regarding TrilnosWrappers::BlockSparseMatrix.

In my program I have a TrilnosWrappers::BlockSparseMatrix system_matrix
which consists of two
parts, one permanent part, which is computed at the beginning at the
programm, not every iteration, to save time (called
system_matrix_permanent) and one iterative part, which is computed in every
iteration (called system_matrix_iterative). Hence system_matrix =
system_matrix_permanent + system_matrix_iterative

Thus, after assembling those matrices, I want to call something like

system_matrix.add(system_matrix_permanent,system_matrix_permanent);

But I always get the error message

error: no matching function for call to
‘dealii::TrilinosWrappers::BlockSparseMatrix::add(dealii::TrilinosWrappers::BlockSparseMatrix&)’
  system_matrix.add(system_matrix_iterative);

Is there any function which adds up TrilinosWrappers::BlockSparseMatrix
objects?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Gabriel