Index 3 is not in the half-open range [0,3).

Stacktrace:
-----------
#0  ./nodal_growth_dyn_full:
Step8::ElasticProblem<1>::assemble_system_matrix()
#1  ./nodal_growth_dyn_full: Step8::ElasticProblem<1>::run()
#2  ./nodal_growth_dyn_full: main

CMakeFiles/run.dir/build.make:57: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/run' failed
make[3]: *** [CMakeFiles/run] Aborted
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:232: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/run.dir/all' failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/run.dir/all] Error 2
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:239: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/run.dir/rule' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/run.dir/rule] Error 2
Makefile:183: recipe for target 'run' failed
make: *** [run] Error 2

I am using deal.ii for a nonlinear elasticity problem. And the change in
the code that is causing this error message is:

 template <int dim>
  ElasticProblem<dim>::ElasticProblem ()
    :
    dof_handler (triangulation),
    fe (FE_Q<dim>(3), dim)
  {}

The code runs fine when I am using FE_Q<dim>(2) or FE_Q<dim>(1) instead.

Thanks,
Krishanu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dealii/0884e920-3ac7-4d63-84b5-d9993223e568%40googlegroups.com.